Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 3 (7/8)

I started off the day by meeting Nina in the DIP Lab, which i now know is the Mac Lab. Then we set up our wiki accounts and made a task list of things to do for next week, after messing around with that we learned important shortcuts to unix. Then I continued to research unix, and also SUMO, also known as Simulation of Urban Mobility. I also touched lightly on Pedestrian Modeling, which seems interesting. I also found out that you can do this on the keyboard œ∑´®†¥åß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ç√∫µ, very entertaining. After lunch we went upstairs and organized and took inventory for the tarps. Then we came back to the Mac lab, made an excel document for the tarp inventory, and then! the computers went crazy, really weird stuff was happening so the tech guy came in and obviously fixed it. Then I continued to work with SUMO and completed some envi stuff and the day eventually came to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment